Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Diary's Milestone Coming Up!

I can hardly believe it. This baby that I gave birth to is about to turn a year old! Diary of A Baby Mama was a whisper that came to me from God to share my story, no, my TESTIMONY with as many as would be willing to read it.
I had no idea what I wanted to say or how to say it.
I didn't even know where to begin, so much so that my very first post was entitled, "The Fear of Beginning".
All this week I will be celebrating this ministry that the Lord has given to me as well as giving some sneak peaks of where the blog will be headed in 2012. I'm so excited about it and I'm telling you now, it'll be bigger and better!
Stay tuned for what God is about to do through "The Diary Of A Baby Mama" and thank you to those who continue to support this work that the Lord has committed to me.
I honor you and treasure your support always.

With Love and Grace,
-Mel

No comments: