Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quick Father's Day Update

Well, it's about 4:03 p.m. and I haven't seen nor heard from the father of my two children. It's not that I haven't made several solid attempts at contacting him. I called him at 9am, then a couple of hours after the initial phone call, I sent him text messages wishing him a Happy Father's Day. A couple hours after that, I tried calling him again and left a voicemail.
No response.
Before I pass judgement, I'll wait a little longer. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this.
As soon as I get that explanation, I'll share it with you.
Oh, and my father is out of town today. He did tell me ahead of time that he wouldn't be in the area so I sent him a text message wishing him a Happy and blessed Father's Day.
Father Day: To be continued...

No comments: