Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Time To Be Honest...

One of the hardest people you'll ever have to tell the truth to is yourself.
I've spend several years hoping for the best, settling for less and hoping things would change.
The truth does hurt sometimes, but it is necessary.
Yes, I made some wrong choices.
I got some things dead wrong.
But I'm realizing day by day, with God's help that wrong decisions don't disqualify me from making right ones as soon as I know better.
So for the new year, I'm determined to make better decisions.
I don't have to spend the rest of my life on the wrong road.
Sure, the U-turn hurts. Look at all the time I've lost and how far I've gone.
But it's time to turn this thing around.
God is for me.
His Grace is sufficient.
I believe God for better and I receive it.

No comments: