Friday, November 09, 2012

I'm In Love Y'all!! Woo Hoo!!!

Source
Hello everyone. I just wanted to give a quick greeting. I know I haven't been writing on my blog as much as I used to and I could blame it on a lot of things, but the truth of the matter is that I'm in love.
You know how it is when you're in love; you just don't seem to have time for all of the other things that you used to do. All you can think about is getting back to your lover, staring in his eyes, listening to his voice and hearing his sweet words flow over you like warmth and comfort.
Yea, I know you remember what it's like to be in love.
Well, I'm in love for sure. I'm looking at my schedule and it's rearranged. I'm looking at my interests and they've changed. I'm sure if you asked my friends, they'd tell you "something is different about her".
And they'd be right.
Something is different and something has changed.
I'm in LOVE people! LOL! Love changes you.
And love ignites you with a passion for life and living that cannot be explained, only experienced.
So yea, don't hate.
I'm in love.
And I'm so happy because for the longest time, I didn't feel loved. For years, I felt rejected, like no one wanted me and I wasn't good enough for any one's time or any one's sacrifice. I just wanted to matter to somebody- anybody.
But today, I can truly say my heart has found what it's been searching for.

No, let me tell the truth.
He found me.

He's an incredible lover and friend.
He was even there through all my heartbreaks and breakup's.
Can you imagine that?
Who DOES that?!
He did.
So yea bear with me. You know how it is when you're in love.
He's the first thing you talk about and the last thing on your mind every night.
You get on every one's nerves by how much you talk about your relationship and he always seems to make his way into EVERY conversation.
That's what being in love does to you.

And I'm not ashamed to admit it and I don't feel bad.
I waited a long time for this so now is not the time to feel shy, shame, or intimidated.
I'm sorry you're hurting and if you are, I have one thing to tell you...
My lover can be yours too.
He'll love you like He loves me and give you what you need to stop chasing after pretend lovers.
He's the real thing.
No, He's not trying to becoming your everything.

 He's trying to show you that He already is.

And everything you could possibly ever want or need, it's in Him.

About three years ago while I was sitting in the parking lot of the county jail, early one morning, about to visit my lover who was serving a 6 month sentence, I decided to read the love letters of the Lover of my soul.
My heart was torn and my emotions were a mess. I didn't know what else to do but to turn to Him.
And from that moment on, we began talking to each other again...little by little til eventually, we established a new and better relationship.

That old lover who was in jail got out and went back to his old ways. He eventually walked out the door. But the Lover of my soul moved right into my heart and refused to let it be empty another day.
Took some time for the pain to subside and some days, it still hurts...just a little.
But the Lover of my soul hasn't run off. He's still with me, helping me through. Showing me how to move beyond my past failures and see myself as He sees me: Beautiful, royal, and His.

I know you want to be in love just like I did.
And I know you know how to love, just like I did.

But the question is, who will you love and who really loves you?

Selah.

No comments: